Rob Kardashian 2013

The perfect family photo

...and their perfect son, perhaps? :P


Rob & girlfriend Adrienne frm Cheetah Girls


Haha. Does Rob looked like Shayne Ward??
Look at their hairstyle. They look alike, right? Shayne's somehow way hotter :)




Okay enough of them. Yay! I'm so happy there's no school for me tomorrow. Well, I'm going to school of course, but going to Stadium at 7am. =D Got back some of my test papers. blahs. =[ I just didn't expect my Sej improved. lol. Thank God :D

Anyways, have been kinda emo lately... Gotta stop now. Come to think of it, it's not worth it and never will be worth it so why bother so much, right? Unless someone give me 1 reasonable reason that is reasonable enough to me then..it's a different story. Whatever it is, YAY! Tomorrow no school. PLS PLS PLS pray that the sun is stingy and clouds are generous tomorrow.